Resfeber (pronounced: RACE-fay-ber); Swedish; noun
1. The restless race of the traveler’s heart before the journey begins. When anxiety and anticipation are tangled together; a ‘travel fever’ that can manifest as an illness
Two babes on an adventure of a life time, getting ready to Resfeber all over the Americas. We’ll start with no Spanish, no vehicle, no set schedule and end up back where we started with an entirely new universe of experiences … some of which are hopefully in Spanish.
Both of us are looking to work on many things on this trip; spiritually, mentally, linguistically, athletically. Aiming for big things during, and big plans afterwards.
Goals for this nomadic six months:
- try anything once (inspiration from Flo)
- bring our surf game up strong
- love every second – even the sad tummy ones
- pet every street dog – even the sad ones
Jess is a little lady, with an big adventurous spirit. She likes stray dogs, mushroom forages, big pacha momma trees, and the wild. International experiences and transformational festivals bring out her secret inner self. She did work in a fast-pace, high-stress logistics job in Vancouver – but enough of that nonsense! Its about time to reset, and get a new handle on what’s really important.
Brett, a man on a misson. Passionate about all things adventure, especially kayaking waterfalls, catching the perfect wave… basically anything on the edge. Seasonally a Christmas Light Installation specialist and owner of Best Coast Christmas Lights, but the rest of the year he focuses on being a bad ass babe. Travel and Burning Man have shaped his big heart into a noble one.